TREMAG SA is the newest and most modern refractory plant in the country, and one of the most modern factories of refractory products in Romania and in Southeastern and Central Europe.
First capacities were put into operation in 1981, only imported machinery (Germany, Italy, China). In 1985-1990 were developed production capacities and in 1995 was upgraded by purchasing modern hydraulic presses high strength and capacity (Laeis-Bucher of 1600tf).
In December 2003 TREMAG was privatized with a Romanian-Slovak consortium composed of companies with tradition and specialized in the production and marketing of refractory products. Post-privatization investment program conducted over a period of 5 years has been oriented on the modernization of existing facilities, restructuring and replacement of outdated technologies, reorganization of technological flows, with an particular accent on improving the quality and the diversification of its product range of refractory products, to meet the demands of domestic market and export.
The main production equipment and installations existing are:
- 5 technological lines for material processing, consisting of crushers, granulators, ball mills, gravimetric dosing, electronic Eirich mixers, etc...
- 2 production lines for the manufacture of monolithic refractories (mortar, masses, dense and insulating castables, etc...)
- 10 Laeis-Bucher hydraulic presses of 1250 tf and 1600 tf automated (with modern software programs)
- 1 tunnel kiln of 165 m long, for firing refractories at temperatures up to 1850 ° C
- 1 tunnel kiln of 100 m long for firing refractories at temperatures up to 1350 ° C
- 1 tunnel kiln for thermal treatment of magnezia-carbon refractories, chemically bonded, at temperatures up to 350 ° C
- 1 line for manufacturing building materials (red bricks, ceramic blocks, pavings, mortars, putty, etc...)
The main production capacities are:
|Burnt refractory bricks
|Temperated refractory bricks
|Refractory mortars, mixes, castables.
The current production profile includes a full assortment of basic refractories in generaly, and especially for the metallurgical industry, and a wide range of silica-alumina bricks and monolithic products (mass, refractory cements and castables).
The ambitious program of development and diversification of the production of refractories is supported by a team of specialists of the highest qualification, the existence of well-equipped laboratories, a microproduction station and a section of "service" and technical assistance to customers.
Main types of refractory products currently offered by TREMAG SA :
- Basic burnt bricks:
- Basic temperated bricks:
- magnesia-spinel-carbon ;
- alumina-carbon and alumina-SiC-carbon.
- Dense burnt silica-alumina bricks:
- fireclay (super duty) 28A-40A;
- alumina bricks 40A-60A;
- mullite and mullite-corundum bricks 60A-90A;
- corundum bricks >90A;
- zirconium bricks;
- carborundum bricks.
- Dense alumina bricks, chemically bonded and temperated (resin bonded):
- bauxite and corundum-bauxite, (chemically bonded.);
- corundum-bauxite-carbon and corundum-carborundum-carbon (synthetic resin bonded).
MONOLITHICS and UNSHAPED
- Heat insulating bricks (with bulk density 0,6-1.7g/cc)
- diatomite/perlit/fireclay bricks for temperatures of 800-1000 oC
- fireclay and alumina bricks for temperatures of 1000-1400oC
- mullite and corundum bricks for temperatures over 1400oC
- Refractory basic and alumina mixes:
- ramming, gunning, shotcreting and plastic refractory mixes.
- Refractory mortar:
- all types for each bricks produced.
- Metallurgical powders
- antipiping insulating powder;
- lubricating powder for ingots and crystallizer (tundish)
- Refractory alumina cement: 50A, 60A, 70A, 80A and 80AM
- Dense refractory castable (48-97% Al2O3) “RC” and “DC” types for casting, gunning and shotcreting:
- with normal/standard cement content;
- with low cement content;
- with ultra-low cement content.
- Light weight refractory castables (heat insulating):
- based on perlite
- based on calcined diatomite/vermiculite;
- based on light weight chamotte;
- based on globular alumina.
- Synthetic sinters :
- magnesia spinel sinter;
- sinter “tab” alumina (tabular alumina typ).
- Precast/prefabricated refractory castables (thermal treated):
- specially basic;
- alumina and high alumina;
- with special content and destination (secondary metallurgy, continuous casting, sliding gate, purging system, etc...).
- Building materials:
- red bricks and ceramic blocks;
- dalles,slabs and pavings;
Quality and competitiveness of products manufactured and supplied by TREMAG SA are ensured by a quality management system certified by TUV SUD Germany in accordance with SRN EN ISO 9001: 2008 and the SREN 771-1: 2003 + A1: 2005 and 12004 SREN : 2008, both issued by QUALITY CERT Romania, by a rich list of references from the customers in the country (steel, non-ferrous metallurgy, chemical, petro-chemical, lime and cement, thermal power plants, etc..) and other countries (Italy, Czech Republic, Algeria, Mexico and so on).
TREMAG S.A. together with the group RECETA are available with modern solutions and quality refractory products that meet technical and economical demands and your needs.